In my search for finding the perfect places to stay in Jamaica I came across the Jamaica Inn and had to tell everyone more about it. What could be better than having a stay at this amazing location. If you are looking for a small more personalized location to relax and enjoy Jamaica this is where you need to be. Here are some reasons why you need to give the Jamaica Inn a try for your next vacation stay in Jamaica.
The Resort & Accommodations
The Jamaica Inn is a small luxury resort so you will not deal with big crowds here and will get a way more intimate experience. The resort only has 48 suites and cottages so you not find huge groups of people at this location. I love that you are so close to the beach also and it is never crowded. Oh and when you see these suites and cottages you will definitely find yourself wanting to plan your next vacation. Check out some pictures below.
This location is perfect for a romantic getaway as it has everything you could want from candlelight dinners with a 4 piece band, beachfront rooms, a spa, and of course the beach. There should be no reason why you don’t get to enjoy this place with your loved one and have an amazing time. They also have the cool Celebrate your Love Package below that should be considered:
Celebrate a honeymoon, anniversary or a romantic getaway with this special Jamaica romance package.
This 5- or 7-night romance package includes:
- Accommodations for two in a Deluxe Verandah Suite with picturesque ocean views
- A bottle of chilled Champagne in-suite upon arrival
- Full breakfast daily served in our open-air restaurant
- Nightly 5-course dinner under the stars with live entertainment
- One private candlelight dinner for two on the beach with a bottle of wine
- A one-hour Couples Sunset Massage at the Ocean Spa
- A Summer citrus-scented Jamaica Inn candle
- VIP pass for departure at the airport (both Montego Bay and Kingston) including fast-track access through immigration and security, as well as access to the First Class Lounge with complimentary drinks, snacks, Wi-Fi, business center and more.*
Oh course you can’t be in Jamaica and not expect some authentic food and you will get plenty of it from some of the best chefs out there. There is breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea,dinner,cocktail hours, Room service, beach dinners and more to look forward to at this location.
If you just want to stay at the resort and only enjoy what it has there then they have plenty do there you. Once you are at the resort there are tons of things to get into from beach water sports,garden tours,croquet,the Ocean Spa,library,swimming pool,windsurfing and more. Check out the pictures below of the spa.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about Jamaica Inn and will think about them when planning your next vacation. All images were courtesy of Jamaica Inn. I know they are on my radar for my trip to Jamaica. Have you been to Jamaica Inn? I would love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment.